Meet BowWow Fun Towne’s In-house Trainer – Mary Mark, UW-AAB, KPA-CTP
Mary is the owner and operator of BowWow Fun Towne in Kenmore, WA, where she is also a groomer and trainer.
Mary loves dogs, and and they love her too. Her training methods revolve around positive reinforcement, along with force-free and clicker training for your dog. She is passionate about operating a facility that provides all of your pets’ needs under one roof.
BowWow Fun Towne training services offered:
- Family Friendly Classes
- Puppy Socialization
- Private Training Classes
- Started pet sitting business called Walkin’ The Dogs & Pet Services in May 2006
- Owner and operator of BowWow Fun Towne Doggie Daycare since 2008
- Karen Pryor Academy – Professional Dog Training certificate
- Karen Pryor Academy – Puppy Start Right certificate
- University of Washington – Applied Animal Behavior certificate
- Went to grooming school and received my certificate as a professional pet groomer
- Special Qualification: Certified Pet First Aid and Human CPR
- Certified Professional Groomer
~ Professional Dog Trainer – Training through Karen Pryor Academy. Graduated in 2017 and is a KPA Certiied Training Partner. Karen is a pioneer in the field and development of force-free training methods and clicker training.
~ Attended the Terry Ryan Legacy Canine Chicken Camp workshop
~ Attended seminars from Ian Dunbar, Dr. Susan Friedman, Kathy Sdao, Lori Stevens, grooming, daycare & boarding conferences, clicker expo
Puppy Social Party
Please bring your puppy to our Puppy Social Party. Every Sunday from 11 am to 12 pm. We let our puppies loose to mingle with other little puppies that are 8 weeks up to 6 months. These puppy play parties are monitored by Mary or one of her staff. Please click here for more information
Group Classes by Gayle
Gayle with Pawsitive Steps Dog Training has group classes held at BowWow Fun Towne. Please visit Gayle’s website and register through her site.
Gayle Ballinger (206) 799-0521 http://www.pawsitivestepsseattle.com/